• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

New conversion goal

Anyone see the email about the new conversion goal? it has to be at 1 to be green. I'm not sure if its going to be on a bell curve for rankings like how some of the metrics will soon be.

B

Barcode

we've been beating our goals by a lot lately.... seeing a lot more redcard apps... wonder why =/

voidethix

Done with Spot since 5/11
Good. I hope the goal gets even higher, too. I had singlehandledly kept my store's conversion at >1% up until I quit. Lazy team members don't really contribute...

Its been 1% at our store for a while. However, I do so much cashiering that I get so many prompts that even if I get more redcards than anyone on the team I am still under 1% because of the amount of prompts I get, many of them guests that I already know that won't get one since its usually the 4th or 5th time of them saying no. :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its been 1% at our store for a while. However, I do so much cashiering that I get so many prompts that even if I get more redcards than anyone on the team I am still under 1% because of the amount of prompts I get, many of them guests that I already know that won't get one since its usually the 4th or 5th time of them saying no. :(
its been at 1% for some time? I thought company goal was .6? Either you execs are telling you garbage and set their own goal or youre a test store for the goal. Do the yhave test stores for conversion goals? Maybe I'm all wrong...been on vacation way too long :)

Heres what happen at my store.
Etlge & gstl hear about a change on goals to 1% effective aug 5, on July 30. The guidelines or details would come out on aug 3, giving the etlge no time to make a action plan for his team & gstl's. Because he was going on vacation on aug 2. He directed his gstl to carry the football. She got the teams inform & rolling with the changes.

She is awesome & alot like redeye58. She is a big fan of red's too.