Archived New conversion goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see the email about the new conversion goal? it has to be at 1 to be green. I'm not sure if its going to be on a bell curve for rankings like how some of the metrics will soon be.

we've been beating our goals by a lot lately.... seeing a lot more redcard apps... wonder why =/

Good. I hope the goal gets even higher, too. I had singlehandledly kept my store's conversion at >1% up until I quit. Lazy team members don't really contribute...

Its been 1% at our store for a while. However, I do so much cashiering that I get so many prompts that even if I get more redcards than anyone on the team I am still under 1% because of the amount of prompts I get, many of them guests that I already know that won't get one since its usually the 4th or 5th time of them saying no. :(

Its been 1% at our store for a while. However, I do so much cashiering that I get so many prompts that even if I get more redcards than anyone on the team I am still under 1% because of the amount of prompts I get, many of them guests that I already know that won't get one since its usually the 4th or 5th time of them saying no. :(

its been at 1% for some time? I thought company goal was .6? Either you execs are telling you garbage and set their own goal or youre a test store for the goal. Do the yhave test stores for conversion goals? Maybe I'm all wrong...been on vacation way too long :)

Heres what happen at my store.
Etlge & gstl hear about a change on goals to 1% effective aug 5, on July 30. The guidelines or details would come out on aug 3, giving the etlge no time to make a action plan for his team & gstl's. Because he was going on vacation on aug 2. He directed his gstl to carry the football. She got the teams inform & rolling with the changes.

She is awesome & alot like redeye58. She is a big fan of red's too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back