Archived New cosmetics brand team member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I'm new to here. I just got hired as a cosmetics brand TM! I originally went in to interview for hardlines but they liked my makeup and decided to put me in cosmetics. What should I expect to be doing? Is it the same as hardlines but just in a certain area? Are the hours any different?

Zoning, researching, pulling, fixing counts, setting salesplanners, forecasting ptm, helping guests, etc. Hours should vary. Good luck.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

If your store is E2E in cosmo, then you'll push only cosmetic merch from truck, pull your own batches, backstock your items, set SPLs, respond to call buttons, responding to the front, research, pull research, anything LOD asks of you... if it is e2e then you'll probably have an opening cosmetics tm and a closing cosmo TM, almost like electronics, at least in my store but asants (all stores are not the same).

You will want to work closely with your assets protection team. Cosmetics is one of the top areas of loss in stores. We had a cosmetics brand team member who was a beast at PMRs (preventing people from stealing).

You will get asked a lot of questions about products. Do your research if you want to really stand out.

Well, I have a few lady friends that work back there. All I see them doing is zoning, flexing, and putting stray back and when there's pulls, they're doing those. LOTS and LOTS of merch protection... you'll learn to keep an eye out. You run cosmetics for your shift for the most part unless there's a mid shift with you or you're the midshift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back