Archived New FA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am a new FA. You guys are alright...
So what do these new pay grades mean for me? @HRZone . Whats the actual $ increase an FA can expect.
Also, when is enough enough. I am biegn pushed to my limits as an FA. I deliver , but there’s always more to be perfected, like WTF!

Hi I am a new FA. You guys are alright...
So what do these new pay grades mean for me? @HRZone . Whats the actual $ increase an FA can expect.
Also, when is enough enough. I am biegn pushed to my limits as an FA. I deliver , but there’s always more to be perfected, like WTF!

It's the same as Starbucks now. 50 cents over the minimum wage at your store. Used to only be 25 cents.

You know what store i work at?

Haha no, some stores have an 11 dollar minimum. Some have a 15. Some fall somewhere in between. I can't say your wage because I'm likely at a different store wage than you but I can predict it's 50 cents over whatever the minimum is. The majority of food tms at my store got a 25 cent raise.

You know what store i work at?
aaf_shifty.gif

Welcome any questions about food ask in the market food thread.

And remember by 2020 you will still be making
The minimum starting salary plus 50 cents maybe

Welcome any questions about food ask in the market food thread.

And remember by 2020 you will still be making
The minimum starting salary plus 50 cents maybe
Sup with the 15/hr by 2020

Sup with the 15/hr by 2020
yes that will still be the same as a new hire walking off the street in 2020 and you will have been with Target for 3 years and make the same as a new hire ... feel the pain now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back