Archived NEW HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I just got hired at Target and I am new here. My drug test results were not called and given to me, I had to call them. Now they have not called about Orientation, it has been a little over a week and I am completely nervous. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: HEEEELP MEEEE>>>> :oops::oops:

I didn't think drug test results were given to a potential hire, they go to the store. Do you have a reason for thinking you failed? Just call the store and ask if you have been scheduled for orientation. Target will often wait until they have 4 or 5 people before they run a class.

Hola! & they didn't Target had my results and did call me immediately. YES! I do not do the drugs….I took depression meds and they said it could register as an abusive substance. I stopped taking them but I did not want to tell them my personal business. I also do not want to bother them and pester them…

Last edited:
Greetings and salutations. Welcome to The Break Room.

Don't worry about pestering them.
It shows you are serious about the job and eager to get started.
They want people like that.

Sidebar, please don't stop taking antidepressants without talking it over with your doctor first so they can track the results.
There can be some negative side effects they need to know about.

AAAAAAH, thank you. I will attempt to take them again.
Thank you for your support.

run, go work at any grocery store or retail store, they are all paying more than spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back