Archived New Instocks Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey , new guy here. I've been with Target now for just over 4 years and scanning on Instocks for just over 3 years. I started lurking here to gather information and just now decided to start posting. I'm glad to see so many knowledgeable people posting here. Looking forward to hanging around a bit.

Head over to the I'm Lost section for my thread. I've got important things that need attending to...

Pretty please? :senile:

Greetings and salutations.
I'll go over but since I know diddly about instocks I'll probably not be of much assistance.

Welcome to The Break Room!

It seems that the issues your store is dealing with occur in many stores, where short-sighted STLs and ETLs want to put a band-aid on their Scans with Locations scores instead of taking the hit for now but fixing their processes in the long term. As a member of the Instocks team, your team's job is to expose problems in the replenishment process, hence the Scans with Locations score. If leadership isn't allowing that, then what is the point of the Instocks process?

Mrknownothing: You're exactly right. Unfortunately, for the time being I think things are only going to get worse for our replenishment process. I can only stick to my guns and hope someone eventually listens.

Redeye: Obviously I've had a lot building up that I needed to vent. That's 3+ years of problems that need attention.

Anyway, thanks for the welcoming words, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back