I'm Lost! New job

Hello again! I was just wondering because I'm trying to look for a job, but I was just termed last week. Do I need to wait for a certain amount of time before I can apply for another one?

No, you can/should start looking immediately.
No waiting necessary.
If you mean another job at Target, it would depend on what you were termed for.
If you were seasonal, wait for the next round of seasonal hiring to apply.

No, you can/should start looking immediately.
No waiting necessary.
If you mean another job at Target, it would depend on what you were termed for.
If you were seasonal, wait for the next round of seasonal hiring to apply.
Oh no. It's another company. I was termed for gross misconduct, no police involved. I also want to ask, how would I answer the hiring manager if he/she asks me why I left my job? Any advice would be appreciated.

It would depend on how long you worked for Target.
If it was for a short time (ie: months) I wouldn't even list it on the work history.
If it was for closer to a year or more you'd probably list it.
As to reason for leaving you can say that you were concerned for your health & safety or that it wasn't working schedule-wise, more hours as HLM suggested, etc.
If they call to verify, Target can only say that you worked there between xx-xx dates: nothing more.

It would depend on how long you worked for Target.
If it was for a short time (ie: months) I wouldn't even list it on the work history.
If it was for closer to a year or more you'd probably list it.
As to reason for leaving you can say that you were concerned for your health & safety or that it wasn't working schedule-wise, more hours as HLM suggested, etc.
If they call to verify, Target can only say that you worked there between xx-xx dates: nothing more.
I just worked there for 6 months....should I still put it?

And also, AP said that my records are clean so when they do a background check they’re not gonna see anything there. I’m not sure if it’s true. :/

Yes. If your new company uses theworknumber or other verification service, it will show up. 6 months is too long to just say you figured it wouldn't matter. Also, creates an employment gap.
Oh okay! Thank you. :)

Back