Archived New leadership positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will PMT role be changing as well? If so are there added responsibilities that come with it

In the Pilot test the PMT becomes the PML. They report directly to their Business Partner and the STL is a resource. I don't think anything changes, pay is still Senior TL grade.

Select Supertargets (not previously tested last year only Pfresh/GM stores tested) will begin full modernization next month. Food leadership is being reduced down to 3-4 Leads in most workcharts. One significant loss is the Market lead is being eliminated in all store with sales less then $80 million. All market TM’s will report directly to Food Leader in those stores m.

As of right now, I can guarantee we will not be cutting back on PMTs and I’d argue we’re expanding. PML title change is just to have a title that aligns with modernization. I heard a rumor that the PMBPs who cover 2 districts will scale back to just owning one district.

PMT’s modernization was last year and it was just a restructuring of our focus areas in stores with some added technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back