Archived New line of clothing for team members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
STL showed us some pics from the sales meeting. Any info anyone?
Also, is it just me or is TBR no longer the place to find things out before anyone at store level knows? I used to love that l'd read about things here before anyone at my store knew about them.

Also, is it just me or is TBR no longer the place to find things out before anyone at store level knows? I used to love that l'd read about things here before anyone at my store knew about them.
Your store is just better at communication. I still learn about way more things from here than I do at work.

Last year I knew about jeans a week before anyone at the store level. HR thought I was some sort of spy or witch. They freaked out when they realized that I was correct.

Although, most people at my store have a room temperature IQ on their best day, so ...

Everyone even the girls want the red sports coat. Its pretty cute for "red and khaki" [line is called that]. The pants are supposed to have a zebra and box knife pocket plus radio clip. Im down to buy it.

Who says you can't wear long sleeves???

It was a display at FNM, and seems weird. I wonder who we employ full time to come up with these ideas? I mean don't get me wrong, I think a store that has this dress code should have a decent supply of red and khaki, but let's make sure we are addressing the critical problems too... for once.
I met the person you are referring too and he is actually an awesome guy. he's an older man who came to the volunteer function me and 2 other tms did which turned into an actually buffet because the HRTL misundrestood the email and its TL and above only.

So got free buffet and tour of museum we were at and got to talk with the director of diversity

I'm still wearing my linen pants. I bought these (Target : Expect More. Pay Less.) when they were available. They fit very nicely. They feel amazing. Fuck jeans.

QUOTE="Kaitii, post: 377196, member: 14650"]i want more gay pride clothes

i love making homophobes uncomfortable[/QUOTE]

I have a red t-shirt with the bullseye rainbow on it.

I wear it whenever I know we have a visit.

I want a red Speedo with the Target logo on the crotch and Bullseye in a mounting position on the butt. I'd rock that mothafucka all season long. Put on a belt with mistletoe and bells over it too.

Okay but this reads like something @Kartman would say.

It will be online. They want us to look more fashionable. Plaid, prints, and darker reds will be part of it.

#jeans2018. If Spot is flat or better for 2017, we can wear jeans all weekends in 2018.

Oh good christ that's actually a hashtag they're using #jeans2018 hashtag on Twitter

I wish they'd let me wear tanks. Fuck this jeans crap. Tank tops ftw.

Ok I can't tell is #jeans2018 an actual thing like are we really gonna be able to wear jeans next year I don't understand

Ok I can't tell is #jeans2018 an actual thing like are we really gonna be able to wear jeans next year I don't understand

Last year from after Thanksgiving to Christmas TM's were allowed to wear jeans. Everyone is crossing their fingers that this will repeat again. Most are hopeful more often in 2018 not just the holidays.

Last year from after Thanksgiving to Christmas TM's were allowed to wear jeans. Everyone is crossing their fingers that this will repeat again. Most are hopeful more often in 2018 not just the holidays.
I remember that it was the best, hopefully it happens again

I had the "leaders need to look professional" speech already. I was looking at them like are you going to provide these professional looking clothes? Apparently, all leaders should look different than team members. I'm encourage not to where even Target brand t-shirts. Mainly button up shirts etc.

My solution was Amazon. I stand out and get nice shirt comments from everyone, yet my clothes are dirt cheap thanks to Amazon.

Last edited:
Eh we have enough team members who regrettably wear tank tops under neath red vest/etc . It looks trash to me.
It does look trashy. We do not allow it in our store. We send TM home to change if they show up like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back