Archived New Morning Shift Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, my store has started to have flow team come in on two separate times to maintain a level of energy or in better terms, to bring fresh legs in during the reg. push/pull days. I originally was able to get 5+hrs./shift, but now I am only getting 3 hrs. Has anyone else had Logistics use this strategy and if so how did it go/how long did it last?

its a shortcut for payroll. Why pay 20 TMs to work flow for 5-8 hours when you can have 10 work 5-8, then the other 10 work 3-5.5.

That's really low, even for Spot.

Last edited:
This is starting at my store also,I think the idea is the if you schedule a flow team member for three hours,they are going to call out anyway and therefore they save more hours.

is this happening in a particular district? or just some etls idea? new pilot?

Sounds like a horrible idea. The people in flow always want and need hours and they totally deserve it at my store (besides the druggies). But this will kill any flow team's morale where ever this rolls out.

If this rolled out at my store half the team would quit on spot. Not that they are bad people. But we've gone through 3 TL since they fired our "favorite" one for not making RWT (which can be debated when your team is short players)

Anyways half would probably walk out. We have so many volunteer to stay for P-fresh because our hours are so low and will get cut even more once they hire an additional 10-15 people for holiday

It is already bad enough coming in at 4am, let alone the majority not liking the new TL

o god, if that happens to my store i'm going to flip! idk if i will quit, because im a broke college student, but i will let my voice be heard!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back