Archived New position Scanning

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was just put into a new position. It's still under hardlines. It's called scanning and all my LOD and my Stl are telling me it's going to be close to 40hrs a week. Will that mean I'm full time. Since I started 3 1/2 months ago I've been working above 30hr a week close to 40hrs. I average about 37 hrs a week and lately scheduled 39ish hr without having to take shifts on kronos. Will I automatically become a full time team member.

Following. First I've heard of it. I want this position. Maybe price changes, creating manual fills, etc.? If you're over 32/wk it's full time

I'm still part time. I was hired part time. Some of my coworkers say it will automatically go to full time after a certain amount of time. Is that true.

I'm still part time. I was hired part time. Some of my coworkers say it will automatically go to full time after a certain amount of time. Is that true.
If you average more than 29.5 hours you are full time. Nothing changes in the system, it just depends on your hours. That’s the amount needed to qualify for insurance and other benefits.

Officially no on below etl is full time. Nobody else is guaranteed 40 hrs, anything over 32 is considered full time for benefit purposes. They may mean it to be closer to 40, but don't be surprised for 20hrs in January-may.

team leads are guaranteed full time hours, but that only means a minimum of like 32 hours a week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back