Archived New return policy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, our sign just got hung a few days ago. They could make it the size of a billboard & guests would still ignore it.

Yeah, the only signs customers can manage to read are the price tags.

If it scans at say $1.79 and there was a little sticker on the shelf that said $1.69 THAT they can see.

If on the other hand there is say a gas pump with a great big red sticker on it that says PLEASE PAY FIRST. They can't manage to see that.

This is effective Oct 2 or 3. My store was flipping out thinking we have to get new register receipt tape cause the etl's told them that. I said I don't think so, it will just be printed differently on the back like it has always been. Since this is effective this week, if we need new register tape for it, they would have sent at least one box. So I stand as I stated, I am sure it will be a program put into the registers to update the info. there are signs that go up in electronics that state the new policy. I believe some go up in MMB also, plus the one changes at guest service.

They did not auto ship any of the new register tape, but the good news is if you had ordered any in the last two or three weeks you have the new ones all ready. They did not change the Tipp # for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back