Archived new & still need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so today will be my third day of cashier "training". soooo basically i went in for my first day tuesday and had guest services call over the gtsl so i could get my team member # and have help punching in. he gave my my card and brought me to the tsc where you punch in and said punch in when ur shift starts so i said ok and he left. so i sat in the tsc got a locket to put my money in and then punched in at my shift and made my way to the registers. i was put with a woman to train and she was just letting me watch her do things and i couldnt really see and she explained a FEW things and thats it. then she had to go on her meal so he put me with a younger kid probably college and he was helpful and friendly and i made friends with him. then he said let me know when your comfortable to go on by yourself... so i figured screw it and said okay im fine and he let me log in and he hung around by me to help if i needed which was comforting. then later it got busier to he went on the register behind me and still heloed me if i needed. so first day was alright. second day i come in and my gtsl greeted me and i went to punch in. got back and was assigned a register alone and immediatly got a rush of customers and i was struggling because there was itsms with no barcodes and my gtsl kept disappearing out of sight and it took forever to ring this lady up. after that it was relatively smooth except i was runnjnf out of bags and out of change. i requested change and never got it but luckily was put on a different register after my break. then everything was ok. so im working today noon to four its sunday. are sundays crowded? a d i think there is a different gtsk i hope he knows im new lol. i just need assurance like will this gtsl give me my own register and stick around for me idk.... im still on my training schedule so i thought id be helped more & imjust really stressed

Sundays are busy, yes. When you put in a request for change, always flash your light and let someone know if it's an emergency. Also of you need help, just flash your lane light. Don't worry too much.. if a cashier was watching you and you did fine, you will be OK. There will always be questions you need to ask in the foreseeable future and that is OK.. ask a cashier nearby or flash your light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back