Archived New Style Consultant :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I just had orientation today at target to be a style consultant! I worked from home for awhile now and I'm so nervous I'm gonna mess up and get fired. So any tips or nuggets of wisdom anyone can impart on me would be great! Or even just drop a reply to say hello, I need some friends :)

Welcome! I don’t know anything about being a style consultant, but just generally some of the keys to success at Spot are: be on time, don’t call out unless you really have to, wear your team colors, do your best and make sure you take your lunch before you hit compliance. Your TL, trainer or co-workers can let you know whether you have to take your meal break before your 5th or 6th hour. If you don’t understand something, ask questions, because Spot’s training can be spotty at times. Good luck!

original.gif

\
Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

May god be with you during December in that department lol
I will happily rehang sweaters instead of swim. I’ll happily rehang wrap dresses instead of summer kimonos. Shells versus strappy tanks, skirts versus shorts, sweatpants versus distressed jeans, etc. Winter has “bulkier” items that I’d rather deal with over the bajillion itty bitty summer scraps of material they pass off as “apparel.”

Omg good luck!!!!!!!!!! May god be with you during December in that department lol
You ain't kidding lol. There are days where the best you can do is try to get everything off the floor before closing.
I will happily rehang sweaters instead of swim. I’ll happily rehang wrap dresses instead of summer kimonos. Shells versus strappy tanks, skirts versus shorts, sweatpants versus distressed jeans, etc. Winter has “bulkier” items that I’d rather deal with over the bajillion itty bitty summer scraps of material they pass off as “apparel.”
Some days I agree, but talk to me again October, lol. At least bathing suits are hung on pant hangers and actually stay ON them...the sweaters will be all over the freakin' floor this year worse than ever with these new pieces-of-utter-crap hangers.

Welcome Loco!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back