New Time clock scanner

Does anybody know a way to make your team # a scannable barcode to use on the new time clocks. I know years ago there was a way,but these days I'm not sure. It seems the new iPad is not very receptive to the touch when clocking in.

You can use your tm card or use the App Barcode Scanner to generate your TM number into a barcode

I'm guessing it works on your timeclock? Tried that method but it doesn't appear to work via MyStore or BarcodeGenerator app. Maybe I'll try an online web-based generator tommorow
My timeclock is getting installed in a week or two. I’ll let you know.

From my other thread: Go to this website: UPC Database: Check Digit Calculator - https://www.upcdatabase.com/checkdigit.asp

Enter 480XXXXXXXX where Xs are your 8 digit ™ number. Copy the resulting UPC-A code into any UPC barcode generator and use that.

There should also be a single digit at the very end of your TM number. e.x. 48012345678X The missing digit will result in an invalid scan. Check your TM discount card for that last number as this will fulfill the requirement of 12 digits for a standard UPC code.

There should also be a single digit at the very end of your TM number. e.x. 48012345678X The missing digit will result in an invalid scan. Check your TM discount card for that last number as this will fulfill the requirement of 12 digits for a standard UPC code.
That’s why I said put it in that generator. It generates the needed check digit

I can make a generator in myStore with checkdigit if we can confirm this barcode really works to clock in?
I thought about that but I think a publicly available app that can easily generate ™ discount barcodes is not a wise move

Good lord, punching in and out should not be this freaking complicated!

Our old time clock works fine, here's hoping we don't get the new one.

Back