New Timeclocks!

You can order your ID “discount card”thru workbench/ HR section. We’ve had tablets for a while. Much better scanning the ID/discount card than typing #

I made a keychain out of my tmcard. Its so fun clocking in and out. I heard u can also set ur tmcard as your phone wallpaper and scan it that way.

About these new time clocks what about somebody coming in on there day off and covering for someone who called out? How they put that in? Is it still the same?

i have gotten so many “wow” moments when people see me use my phone when i clock in/out. their first thought, i took a picture of my discount card.but thanks to this thread, it’s easy for me to clock in and out and wont have to carry my discount card around.

Why does the buttons get "stuck"? Like how on earth can you have a hardware problem with software buttons. I would really like to see the source code for this application, there has to be something severely wrong... I would like Target to say at least who is at fault, themselves or Elo... If it is Elo I would be getting a refund on all the money they spent on these...

Why does the buttons get "stuck"? Like how on earth can you have a hardware problem with software buttons. I would really like to see the source code for this application, there has to be something severely wrong... I would like Target to say at least who is at fault, themselves or Elo... If it is Elo I would be getting a refund on all the money they spent on these...
I’ve noticed a thin green border around the screen when it gets “stuck” for a second. I’m not sure if that’s an accessibility option like voiceover being enabled.

There’s an app called myStore you can download to your phone. In it, you can setup a barcode of your TM number and then use the scanner on the new time clock to punch in and out. You should try it, you’ll probably like it.😁

Back