New TM onboard.

Keep one thing in mind, my fellow cart attendants ALSO want a cart pusher, so I’m not the only one who wants one.

Last edited:
"I DON’T share my stuff with bullies, racists, ableists, narcissists and fascists; only with anti-bullying pros."

How does one go about being anti-ableist while stigmatizing a mental illness?
Sir Jake Esq. of Houston, Texas has many talents, including but not limited to the adroit use of various and sundry alter-egos courtesy of NordVPN

"I DON’T share my stuff with bullies, racists, ableists, narcissists and fascists; only with anti-bullying pros."

How does one go about being anti-ableist while stigmatizing a mental illness?
genuine, sincere question, and i apologize if it comes off as challenging and perhaps I should mind my business, but what mental illness is being stigmatized here?

genuine, sincere question, and i apologize if it comes off as challenging and perhaps I should mind my business, but what mental illness is being stigmatized here?
NOTE: I’m autistic”
Perhaps this ⬆️ is what is being stigmatized.

NOTE: I’m autistic”
Perhaps this ⬆️ is what is being stigmatized.
thats the only thing i could think of, but I don't see where you were stigmatizing autism nor is autism a mental illness? its a disability, yes, but it in itself isn't an illness... so I was confused 😕

thats the only thing i could think of, but I don't see where you were stigmatizing autism nor is autism a mental illness? its a disability, yes, but it in itself isn't an illness... so I was confused 😕
To be honest, I don't think "stigma" was the best choice of words.

Malignant narcissism or NPD is a whole entire world away from legitimate disabilities or disorders that can/should be accomodated. Take being Deaf for example, all that means is your ears don’t work and you make words with your hands instead of your mouth. Fine+dandy, I’m here for it.

What’s neither fine nor dandy is being a narcissist or sociopath or the empathically challenged or whatever the fuck we’re calling them nowadays. I call them cunts and oxygen thieves, and every single one of them needs to get the hell off my planet. No accommodations, no sympathy, no food, no water and especially no oxygen. Sorry not sorry, that’s spoken for, only my favorite humans are getting any.

I keep catching these critters trying to sneak past my checkpoints and blend in with the crowd of differently abled legitimate humans who actually need and deserve accommodations for their various disabilities that they bear through no fault of their own. Sorry cunts, that’s not how this shit works. You don’t get to sneer your big fat ugly dead eyed sneer at MY humans in their times of need and wave your ugly, cringey empathy deficit around like a badge of honor, calling them leeches and moochers and parasites when they ask for help, shilling your cold pitiless beep-boop economic proposals all over the Internet all like “lol why don’t we just let poors starve to death for the sake of oppressed megacorporations lmao” AND THEN turn around and demand that we humans extend some of our empathy to you, the VERY SAME empathy that you JUST had a psychotic meltdown about. You mean you want us to include your miserable ass in our protected categories and accommodate your hideous ego that reeks worse than the landfill it belongs in?! LMAO NOPE. Get fuckin rekt.

My advice to narcissists is to start packing your fuckin bags while you still have bags to pack, before I start packing YOU into bags. lol/lmao. This is very much indeed the “wrong planet” but also the wrong star system, wrong galaxy, and wrong universe for your narcissistic bullshit. Keep on movin and don’t stop til you’re all the way out, THANKS 🙏🏻

Also, how y’all doin on this fine day? Hope almost everybody is doing fine or better. On the topic of empathy, feel free to share about a time when things were going bad until somebody else came through to help you, selflessly and with zero trace of any ulterior back-patting motive. Narcissists are known to pull this type of showy, self-satisified stunt where they only ”””help””” others when they’re absolutely certain folks are looking at them and will laud and congratulate them for it. Here we’re talking about human beings who sacrifice their time, effort and possibly money for no guaranteed return or discernible benefit, behind the scenes from a sense of loyalty, duty, and unconditional kindness.

I am the direct beneficiary of many such selfless acts, which would have gone entirely unknown to the world were it not for my poasts on the internet about it, and most importantly, they are the reason I’m able to be here today memeing on the gross ass creatures called narcissists. Without the empathy and compassion of my best friend and roommate, I would have already starved to death or died of botulism from eating spoiled food out of a commercial dumpster behind a fast food chain, at least three years ago. I repeat, without his support and protection, the cold and implacable selfishness of the narcissists who brought me into this ugly world overrun by their fellow varmints would surely have done me in by now. Unfortunately for the oxygen thieves, I’m still here, being sustained by 2.5% of the national supply of Adderall per day and somebody else’s 40 bucks an hour and the free market can’t do shit about it 💯

I'm 95% convinced you're a fellow Cluster B parodying the normies.
You're not making fun of me, are you? I MAY be a fellow Cluster B, but I am NOT a narcissist. A narcissist would on their own behalf instead of other people, which is ungroovy. But a human being like me always speaks on their fellow workers’ behalf and is considerate of other people, which is far out, neat-o and groovy.

Last edited:
Malignant narcissism or NPD is a whole entire world away from legitimate disabilities or disorders that can/should be accomodated. Take being Deaf for example, all that means is your ears don’t work and you make words with your hands instead of your mouth. Fine+dandy, I’m here for it.

What’s neither fine nor dandy is being a narcissist or sociopath or the empathically challenged or whatever the fuck we’re calling them nowadays. I call them cunts and oxygen thieves, and every single one of them needs to get the hell off my planet. No accommodations, no sympathy, no food, no water and especially no oxygen. Sorry not sorry, that’s spoken for, only my favorite humans are getting any.

I keep catching these critters trying to sneak past my checkpoints and blend in with the crowd of differently abled legitimate humans who actually need and deserve accommodations for their various disabilities that they bear through no fault of their own. Sorry cunts, that’s not how this shit works. You don’t get to sneer your big fat ugly dead eyed sneer at MY humans in their times of need and wave your ugly, cringey empathy deficit around like a badge of honor, calling them leeches and moochers and parasites when they ask for help, shilling your cold pitiless beep-boop economic proposals all over the Internet all like “lol why don’t we just let poors starve to death for the sake of oppressed megacorporations lmao” AND THEN turn around and demand that we humans extend some of our empathy to you, the VERY SAME empathy that you JUST had a psychotic meltdown about. You mean you want us to include your miserable ass in our protected categories and accommodate your hideous ego that reeks worse than the landfill it belongs in?! LMAO NOPE. Get fuckin rekt.

My advice to narcissists is to start packing your fuckin bags while you still have bags to pack, before I start packing YOU into bags. lol/lmao. This is very much indeed the “wrong planet” but also the wrong star system, wrong galaxy, and wrong universe for your narcissistic bullshit. Keep on movin and don’t stop til you’re all the way out, THANKS 🙏🏻
While I don't agree that they should be killed, I agree that true narcissists are a scourge on this planet. Dealing with one on any kind of a regular basis will drive you bonkers if you let it. Toxic assholes.

Last edited:
Back