Archived New to board, Flow/Plano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Moon

Peon First Class, Flow/Plano
Hello, all!

I've lurked on and off here for a few months since a kind team member pointed me to this resource. I just posted a reply in another thread, so I figured I should pop over and post an intro.

I'm coming up on my two-year anniversary at a B-volume (I think) PFresh store. I was hired, and mainly work, Flow; though I also assist with Plano when they have a busy week.

We were a 4AM store that generally did all right until moving to a 6AM process, when everything kind of fell apart. We're back to a 4AM process for Q4 (approved by DTL), which seems to be helping, though I think we're still short Flow headcount (the story from management keeps changing on that) and still have struggles. Our Plano team is still down by one as well, which has given me more opportunity to assist them recently.

I'm always up to help the store however I can; I really like many of my team members. (Is Flow known for being a wildly inappropriate force unto itself, or is that just my store?) It's just the direction that comes down from on high that can really harsh everyone's mellow. But you do what you can.

Anyway, thanks to our esteemed moderators for keeping this place running, and everyone who stops by to swap intel and battle stories. Let's give 'em hell.

Oh, one more fun fact: my first job in high school was as a Cart Attendant at the very store at which I currently work.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back