Archived New to the forum and target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. :)

I applied for seasonal sales floor to make some extra cash while I continue my job search (I have a bachelor's degree in public relations). Passed the phone interview and have an in person interview this week. Not really sure what to expect because I've never had a retail job before. If anyone has any tips for the interview, I would also love them. :)

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Welcome! I started seasonal hardlines last year with my bachelors and I'm coming up on one year now... Definitely hitting the job hunt again personally!

Slight question. I am unable to make orientation tomorrow. I told them that I can't make it but they said they are unsure when the next one is. I'm not screwed am i?

Last edited:
Call hr without delay.

They called yesterday saying Orientation is tomorrow. I told them that I couldn't make it and they said they are unsure when the next orientation is. I guess i'm just worried I screwed myself because I'm never available on Sundays (and I told them this during the interview).

They should be holding more orientations soon because of the holiday season. I would just contact HR again soon to double check.

I'd expect there to be orientation at least once a week this time of year.

We're doing two orientations a week lately at my store, so don't worry. I don't have an issue if someone is unavailable for one orientation, especially if they aren't available at all that day. We don't plan orientations more than a couple days in advance so I usually completely understand if someone can't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back