Archived New to the forums :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

I began my target job in October 2011 and was hired permanent, despite starting with all the seasonals. I started off in softlines, and still normally end up there twice a week also. However recently was told I am the new "merchandising brand team member" for cosmetics, and have also just began getting trained instocks. I also work on setting salesplanners often too, and they told me they shall train me to do pulls and get me backroom certified :)

I am eager to learn new workstations and love all the new things They have had me doing. In all honestly i really dislike softlines, and hated working close, so am very happy they have me doing more daytime shifts lately, they go so much faster! I love that most days im doing something different, had fun yesterday constructing the signing for a star wars endcap..... fiddily but fun! :D I also work electronics, and guest service occasionally..... Im all over the ruddy place lol

I should have had my 90day review by now, but was told at our store they slack on them, and many people have been there 6months+ without having one lol!!

Anyway, hello everyone !!

Welcome,looks like you are covering a lot of ground already,it does make it a lot more fun when you get to move around,good luck.

Welcome,looks like you are covering a lot of ground already,it does make it a lot more fun when you get to move around,good luck.

indeed. Its fun but make it tough at times..... they expect me to have 7 arms at times it seems :p

Welcome to the forum!

That's the best thing to do to be kept, keep learning more and more and the more hours you will see floating your way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back