Archived New To Working at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mates I just started working at target as a cart attendant and im little confused on when to take make my rest break my schedule is 3:30pm to 10:30pm and im not all that sure what truck days are or when they are I just know i need to move a 25 carts close to the shoe aisle my store location is in Washington state thanks for the help mates

You're working a 7 hour shift, I'd make sure to take my lunch at 4 hours so as not to run into the 5th hour and get into trouble.
Take your 15 minutes at 2 hours and 5 1/2 or 6 if you qualify for a second one.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Welcome to the red 'hood.
Wut Commie said about breaks.
We also run on the anon here since corp isn't real fond of this site so don't give out too many deets.

Hi mates I just started working at target as a cart attendant and im little confused on when to take make my rest break my schedule is 3:30pm to 10:30pm and im not all that sure what truck days are or when they are I just know i need to move a 25 carts close to the shoe aisle my store location is in Washington state thanks for the help mates
Truck days are when flow unloads the GM trailer and stocks the shelves with its contents. Kind of neat your store makes sure there's carts at the ready for flow in the morning, our team has to get them theirselves every time I think.

Kind of neat your store makes sure there's carts at the ready for flow in the morning, our team has to get them theirselves every time I think.

We do this too. It's part of the cart attendant's nightly routine whenever there's a truck on its way

We do this too. It's part of the cart attendant's nightly routine whenever there's a truck on its way

My store has started doing it if there's enough time at night. When flow was overnight, a few people would clock in early and grab lines of carts for their breakouts. Now that they're at 4AM, the cart attendants do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back