Archived New Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

HRZone

Former ETL HR
So now stores are being given additional training hours to train electronics, AA, front of store and beauty team members.

I've already been told the training will be used as regular payroll and to key the trainings as if they actually happened.

So now stores are being given additional training hours to train electronics, AA, front of store and beauty team members.

I've already been told the training will be used as regular payroll and to key the trainings as if they actually happened.

My store schedules people under training daily, and when we actually train somebody it comes out of their work center. Pretty terrible system, and I'm honestly totally unsure how it's been happening for so long. Doesn't the hrbp review schedules, at least occasionally?

Training Hours!???!? ahahahahahahahha hahahah

oh sorry just had to get that out.

the answer is: no there are no hours.

Yeah, Typical Target Training.

Today I found a Flow TM who didn't know what (99) meant for aisle location. They have been with us for over 6 weeks.

Yeah it's a joke. They want beauty, clothing electronics experts on the cheap.

Reading workbench isn't going to solve our problems either.

It's well known stores commonly key trainings that never actually happened.

Our GSAs can't process a WIC check.

ETA: Training at my store is a joke.
I got 22 minutes of training to do Guest Services.
I got 2 hours of training from the cashier trainer, who honestly barely speaks English.
I got 8 hours of Starbucks training, not 40 or 80 or whatever it was supposed to be.
Oh, and I am a trainer for all of those workcenters now.

Last edited:
I got less hours so if we got more hours for training. Im gonna be extremely angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back