Archived New Twilight Movie Midnight Release at Select Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store is doing it. My weekend off....hopefully. Two of the hardlines Tl's are off and the other is opening that day. My Lod is closing and joking that I should close with her...I'd rather not.
My LOD told me we have some sort of special scene to play on the tv's in electronics? Anyone heard anything about it?

Apparently my store is doing it. D-: (runs screaming into the night...even though it's only the afternoon)

My store is doing it. My weekend off....hopefully. Two of the hardlines Tl's are off and the other is opening that day. My Lod is closing and joking that I should close with her...I'd rather not.
My LOD told me we have some sort of special scene to play on the tv's in electronics? Anyone heard anything about it?

Hey! :) A 5 minute clip of Part 2, opening later on this year, is going to be playing on the TVs in Electronics. Should be fun. We are already getting phone calls from guests asking for more info lol

Oh boy good to know ill let the operators know today
Five i think you should be careful that night...twilight fans are crazy

My store is doing it too. Out of morbid curiosity, I asked to be scheduled for that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back