New UDC Repacks

Luck

The one and only SCTM™
Does anyone know if the new, Burgundy? Purple? Whatever color you want to call it, repacks from the UDC are completely replacing the green ones, or will it be used for seperate cases as the black/red ones currently are?

Guess no one knows. Well dont worry, many of you will see what I mean the next few days when you open your trucks! They are slightly shorter than the green ones. It's a very welcome change as too many green over packs were being shipped nearly empty, hopefully this increases cube across the network.

Thanks for the news we are going to get another color repack.. Great..

not really..
I like them alot better than the green. Although I will miss the green color. Hopefully it is a straight up replacement. If they really intend to keep them both permanently and arent just going to use up the green until they run out then, well that would just be silly.
It's hard to take pictures at the DC but maybe if nobody can snap one store side I will try to sneak a side by side pic tommorow to show the difference.

I like them alot better than the green. Although I will miss the green color. Hopefully it is a straight up replacement. If they really intend to keep them both permanently and arent just going to use up the green until they run out then, well that would just be silly.
It's hard to take pictures at the DC but maybe if nobody can snap one store side I will try to sneak a side by side pic tommorow to show the difference.

Don't get yourself in trouble. They will show up here when they show up..

Best case scenario: red repacks go away with auto rebin, UDCs only use brand new burgundy, used burgundy are returned on sweeps and reused at the RDC in place of black since they look to be the same size. Then we don’t have to unload as many box trailers at the RDC, UDC trailers are loaded better, and no more sorting! It’d almost seem like someone knows what they’re doing!

We've started getting some purple repacks - looks like they're replacing the green ones for soft lines and the red and black ones are still used as they were before. The purple is a bit smaller than than the green, but they still come with only 1 item in them sometimes. Heard the soft lines TMs doing breakout laughing about just one belt coming all by its lonesome in its very own repack just yesterday.

We've started getting some purple repacks - looks like they're replacing the green ones for soft lines and the red and black ones are still used as they were before. The purple is a bit smaller than than the green, but they still come with only 1 item in them sometimes. Heard the soft lines TMs doing breakout laughing about just one belt coming all by its lonesome in its very own repack just yesterday.

I used to be in softlines...those were always welcome repacks, but still it seemed pointless. You can cram a belt into any old softlines repack no matter how full it is, why bother with a whole other EMPTY ONE?

Don't get yourself in trouble. They will show up here when they show up..
These have been all over the Target Subreddit for months. Store-side TMs treat them like they're Easter eggs or some magical, mythical creature.

Search "purple repack" on there.

1582046239463.png 1582046250621.png 1582046263193.png

On the BOL, Ive been counting purple as green, but what are the new gray boxes replacing?
Those are auto-rebin, don’t know that they’re fully replacing anything, but they’re aisle specific and will gradually cover more hardlines.
On a sweep BOL I’d just call them black.

Back