Archived New Years Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is at my DC, but it as everyone knows the day starts at &am so i'll get paid for it, just don't get to bank the holiday and get OT for it. Then again it does signal the start of a new OT year, still gotta get in at least 200 hours.

From TargetPayAndBenefits.com:

National Holidays
You will receive pay for the following National Holidays based on your position and years of service:
New Year's Day
Memorial Day
Independence Day
Labor Day
Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Day

I am not certain, but from my own experience, days that are paid holidays are also time-and-a-half days.

Yes, it will be time and a half at my store at least and since it is in the store policy I am assuming it is at every store.

OK, I give up. Went in and tried to double check my answer. Got different answers. So I'm probably wrong but could be right but the ETL isn't sure. Thanks Spot for clear communication.

It is time and a half. LOL, commiecorvus, which ETL did you ask? I can't imagine any ETL at my store, including the ETL-HR, would know.

Both my Pricing TL and the LOD this morning said that only TLs (and I'm assuming ETLs) are getting time and a half. Idk but I sure hope TMs get it too.

Both my Pricing TL and the LOD this morning said that only TLs (and I'm assuming ETLs) are getting time and a half. Idk but I sure hope TMs get it too.

ETLs are salary. They aren't paid hourly and do NOT get overtime or holiday pay.

I'm not a TL but I know that I've gotten it in past years. I am considered full time so don't know if that's a factor. Of course, I was scheduled off this year for New Years so it doesn't matter, at least to me.

Y-E-S. As far as the TL thing, that just means they get paid for the day, whether they work or not.

If you are a regular team member and average at least 32 hours per week, then the answer is yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back