Archived New Years Eve closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did closing go for you all tonight?

Come 8pm, we had guests all over the store, and the loss of two hours meant I left the service desk a complete disaster. I don't think they got far on the zone, either. For our store, it was entirely too early to close. Unless you all had a different experience, I don't see Target closing that early again next year.

How did closing go for you all tonight?

Come 8pm, we had guests all over the store, and the loss of two hours meant I left the service desk a complete disaster. I don't think they got far on the zone, either. For our store, it was entirely too early to close. Unless you all had a different experience, I don't see Target closing that early again next year.

Yeah, it was rough to close at 8pm. The closing team didn't come in until 4 and none of the sales floor team had time to finish their abandon (all anyone got done was zones, even then I don't know how great they were). Oh well.

We closed at 9 and it was rough. We finished the zone but ended up leaving like 4 carts of reshop in the fitting room and another 4-5 more by guest services. They were thinking that it was gonna be slow this morning so hopefully the openers would have a chance to work that. I was scheduled until 10 but didn't clock out until 10:40.

Our store looks like a bomb hit it. But it has for a while now..seas of carts of reshop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back