Archived New Years Resolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

talan123

Team Member/Troll
I resolute this year that I will become trained in one more area of the store, Guest Service or AP.

My resolutions this year are not Target related at all.....

1) To read two books each month.
2) To keep current with the magazines I get.....reading them as I get them instead of reading them once I get a pile of them.

Anyone else have resolutions?

My resolutions are basically to not be working at this cesspool come fourth quarter 2012. I wanna keep it on cruise control til about march and then get gone.

My resolution is to spend less at spot (or ANY where) in order to reduce "stuff".
My great-aunt went into a nursing home & we had to clean out her house. It was a real eye-opener....

My resolutions are basically to not be working at this cesspool come fourth quarter 2012. I wanna keep it on cruise control til about march and then get gone.

My thoughts as well, this last 4th Quarter finished burning me out with Target big time. I really love the people I work with but thats about as far as it goes anymore.

My resolution is to spend less at spot (or ANY where) in order to reduce "stuff".
My great-aunt went into a nursing home & we had to clean out her house. It was a real eye-opener....
Go for everything on clearance she needs. Don't it give up!

My thoughts as well, this last 4th Quarter finished burning me out with Target big time. I really love the people I work with but thats about as far as it goes anymore.

^This. I thought I could handle anything front end could dish out but I'm burned out & done, hence looking for another area. I only wish there were other options but jobs are scarce around these parts & pay far less than the pittance I get here.

That's alright.

I'm a scary individual.

My resolution is to get out of my store, and get a promotion.

1) Get a couple apprehensions
2) Read a book a month
3) Carry cash and stop over-spending
4) Don't get fired... lol

1) Start a budget and stick to it
2) Pay off my huge RedCard Visa debt
3) Either transfer stores or get out of Target alltogether

1) Get my own place
2) Make My First Short Film
3) Get out of Target soon and further into my career!

Same here. Although I'd love to be out of here by summer, I don't know how realistic it is. I enjoy the people I work with for the most part, it's just all the BS I have to put up with. If I wasn't carts 80% of the time, I'd probably like my job more, but alas, not meant to be.

Lot of other areas in my life that could use improvement as well, but I'm realistic in the sense that I don't really see them changing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back