Archived new~

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all! im new to this forum and was super happy when an X team member told me about this amazing forum <3 and i already know im in love!
so i've been at target for over a year and im already sick of all the loop holes ive been finding. so to start off i guess ill give some history :)
i was hired as a cashier :) immediately i wanted to be moved to guest services cuz it fascinated me!! but i was told after my 90 days was up. so i worked extra hard hit the conversion rate every week to show my hard work and dedication to be transfered to guest services! after 90 days i had an excellent review and was told i'd be trained in guest services ASAP. a week passed, nothing on the new schedule...a month passed nothing on the new schedule..i was sick of it so i trained myself :) immediately after i was trained in electronics to start working back there (without the pay). sooon after i was trained and abused in food ave (without the pay for over 5 months) yay me.. i opted to quit food ave because it was too much work without enough hard workers, since they had been hiring new tm's to try to get some hard workers....but no, i was told i had to stay cuz the new team members who had not hit their 90 days were being promoted to AP(due to a relative being an STL at a sister store) talk about some bs :) so now im back to cashiering and am recently a fill in GSA (which i don't even think is legal?) anyways. its just been a big mess recently, i feel like target is like high school all over with allt he drama, they won't move me to hardlines because im "such a friendly team member i won't get my work accomplished" but also "you are such a hard worker, if you didn't stop to chat, you would get so much work done faster and we would want you so much more" but then!! "wow you finished the HBA reshop so fast!! you should be on hardlines" wow all of the contradictions...don't get me wrong i love my team leads (most of them) but it's all just a load of crap...all they want is money when we get minimum wage, and don't even get our compensation for working in other departments we should have got a raise for.. we work so hard for such little pay its sickening :)
anyways that's my story and hello to everyone :) can't wait to chat it up!

but it's all just a load of crap...all they want is money when we get minimum wage, and don't even get our compensation for working in other departments we should have got a raise for.. we work so hard for such little pay its sickening :)
anyways that's my story and hello to everyone :)

I don't work for Target, but as a general reply...

Welcome to retail...

Welcome! More workcenters you know equals to more hours. Take a deep breath, focus on your assigned task, do it well. Also, listen to your tl's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back