Archived No CA hours on a Saturday?

No Sat CA Scheduled??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - I was told there were no CA hours, period. I thought that was kinda odd, hence this thread. What Target DOESN'T need a CA on sat??? I say none. For some reason I'm still in a CA position but on the schedule it says OPU.

At my store that means handing out the OPU, running out the Drive Up, AND doing CA responsibilities in between the first two. ASANTS.

I don't know how to do any of that OPU stuff, don't care to learn either. I'm good at that last part, though!

My no vote was mostly because they couldn’t schedule cart attendants the store didn’t have, sorry I didn’t make that clearer when I posted. And I totally agree with you that weekends should require dedicated cart attendant shifts.

we have NOT had a card attendant for at least a few years. Maybe only on black friday or a few days in december. Most of the time its one of the cashiers or LOD that runs out to get them

Who takes care of the outside trash cans? The inside trash cans? The restrooms, spills, carryouts?

One of the cashiers or LOD?

we have NOT had a card attendant for at least a few years. Maybe only on black friday or a few days in december. Most of the time its one of the cashiers or LOD that runs out to get them
I'd love to see one of my LODs on CA duty!

If a CA is doing all they're supposed to do, ten hours is too long a shift.

Good Englishing.

Who takes care of the outside trash cans? The inside trash cans? The restrooms, spills, carryouts?

Our sr GSTL usually does it the trash, bathrooms if there’s time, cleans up spills and OPIM. Carryouts usually end up being the hardlines team member whose department the merchadise originated from.

Yes, in a perfect world.

Yes - I was told there were no CA hours, period. I thought that was kinda odd, hence this thread. What Target DOESN'T need a CA on sat??? I say none. For some reason I'm still in a CA position but on the schedule it says OPU.
We need one at our store...come on down.

Down? No way do I want to go deeper south than I already am. Fuck the south.

The cleaning crew does inside and outside trash at my store. We usually also have a ca by late morning.

Our cleaning crew has gone home by 11 am. For some reason, guests keep filling up the trash cans past that time.

Don't they know???

My store really needs to add a CA during the day...getting carts at high noon in brutal heat is such a mellow harsher.

I’m all about CA shifts in wintertime tho...give me all of them please

By the way what makes a store ULV? Mine does $32MM a year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back