Archived No CA hours on a Saturday?

No Sat CA Scheduled??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartman

MasterBlaster (User has passed away)
Just like the title asks, do any of the ULV stores have no CA s scheduled for that day? Specifically, this time of the year?

I know it’s not what you asked but we have open to close carts everyday year round and double coverage during the peak seasons

My store is ulv and rarely has a CA during the week, but always on Saturday and Sunday.

Not ULV, but dropping down the org chart every year. So somewhat close to your store's volume. We have a CA by 10 or 11, depending if they are expected to handle Drive Up too. They are usually scheduled until close. Weekends, usually in by 9, and again, there until close.

No idea what my store volume is, but we generally only have a cart attendant on weekends now. And when they call off (which happens quite a bit lately), front end picks up the slack with some assist from the sales floor team when we're running really low on carts and need to call a rally.

ULV store here, no CA hours almost everyday. We’re “usually” guaranteed a CA by 7 pm but every day is a toss up whether there is even one at 11am. Even our HRBP has been fighting for more for our store and they keep getting struck down. I’d kill to have CA coverage starting at 7am just to focus on cleaning for the first 2 hours.

We are ULV, and have cart attendant every day. Weekdays we have people scheduled cashier/carts with a total of about 4 hours carts, and on weekends, about 8 hours each day for carts.

I'm at an A volume store and we didn't have a CA until 11 am yesterday lol. They made my fat ass go out in 90 degree heat and help with a CartenBlitzkreig!

So, 3 of ya'll don't have CA on Saturdays???

I'm at an A volume store and we didn't have a CA until 11 am yesterday lol. They made my fat ass go out in 90 degree heat and help with a CartenBlitzkreig!

Nope, I don't think leadership would be happy with my lack of urgency, or the fact that I would bring in one cart at a time.

B volume, always have a cart attendant on Saturday but maybe not until noon or one. No cart attendant on weekdays until 4, 5, or 6. Gstls are cart attendants when one isn’t there.

We have a CA scheduled every day. Most days we have one come in from 10 am until 6 pm and then one at 7 pm. On weekends there might be some overlap. If we didn't have a cart attendant our carts would run out within an hour during the day.

Started as an ULV store but now a B volume store with the same amount of space. We had cart attendants regularly, sometimes with double coverage on weekends in the first year or two. Then the guys that were cart attendants then went off to college, and for roughly a year and a half to two years we just did cart rallies with salesfloor or cashiers if things got slow up front. We just within the past few weeks got an official cart attendant again. I expect they’ll get hours on weekends, but who knows. Even in the ULV days they got hours this time of year because BTS/BTC without adequate carts is a joke and just waiting for complaints.

AA+ volume, we have at least one cart attendant open to close and sometimes a mid. Our store is insanely busy every single day so this is not enough in my opinion, we are always out of carts even though we have so many.

You need more carts or a faster CA.

We only have one during the week then stack on the weekends

So, 3 votes saying no sat CA but no posts explaining it. Interesting. Every post says they have one.

Yes - I was told there were no CA hours, period. I thought that was kinda odd, hence this thread. What Target DOESN'T need a CA on sat??? I say none. For some reason I'm still in a CA position but on the schedule it says OPU.

Yes - I was told there were no CA hours, period. I thought that was kinda odd, hence this thread. What Target DOESN'T need a CA on sat??? I say none. For some reason I'm still in a CA position but on the schedule it says OPU.

Pick up orders nice..

And my store all the carts are pretty much in the back room so no carts for guests so no need for a CA.. I wish I was kidding it was that bad when I worked Saturday..

I don't pick up orders.

No clue on what our volume is but we recently hired 2 new CAs to replace our recently promoted ex CA.

Both were in yesterday. We usually wont have one in until after 12 on the weekdays

Yes - they are shuffling titles/hours around, but I'm really a CA. My point is that it's insane not have at least ONE CA shift scheduled on the busiest day of the week. Fuck the carts - those get done no matter what. I'm more on the store/lot becoming non-brand because of overflowing waste cans and NOT A SINGLE TM willing to lift a finger to pick up a piece of trash/whutnot unless they're tasked to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back