no call no show

will they fire a seasonal for ncns? a girl style has done it i think twice and she doesn’t think she will get fired but i have a feeling they will next time she goes in, if they fire her how will they go about it?

will they fire a seasonal for ncns? a girl style has done it i think twice and she doesn’t think she will get fired but i have a feeling they will next time she goes in, if they fire her how will they go about it?
Not let her clock in and have a voucher for her . And most likely she will get fired

Not all states require vouchers and paying TMs their final checks immediately.

And ASANTS. At my store they’ll let you clock in and then you’ll get pulled to an office where the ETL HR will have a very candid conversation with you and let you know that your last check will be mailed to you.

If the TM who has NCNS has super impressed your SD she’s probably going to last unfortunately. I have one TM who is just the worst unless the SD is around. I want her gone but she’s teachers pet so it’s whatever. Basically all you can do is wait for January when the Leaders do their headcount and talk about who they’re keeping and who was only a warm body at best.

Back