No access

As of last week I took a 5 days off to switch medications when I came back all of my my time access was gone because the leave team put me on leave since last month.. the back story was I emailed to inquire about being eligible for paid leave with this crazy covid stuff not actually asking to take leave I fixed the leave in the leave portal should I be worried I won’t get access back I’m above a team lead in position without giving anything away.. The reason I worry is I texted the ETL HR and the normal bs about different situations that could be happening because we all know they won’t ever give a straight answer even to a peer any insight from a HR minded person would be awesome

I wasn’t HR, but I can tell you that when members of my team came off leave it took a while, sometimes a long while, to get them back into the system so we could schedule them online and they could use the time clock again instead of signing in and out on paper. I would think that once they have reactivated you in the system that your access will return as well.

I wasn’t HR, but I can tell you that when members of my team came off leave it took a while, sometimes a long while, to get them back into the system so we could schedule them online and they could use the time clock again instead of signing in and out on paper. I would think that once they have reactivated you in the system that your access will return as well.
This^
If the system thinks you’re on Leave you’re going to be stuck for 2-3 days until you’re fully back in the system. First step would be rescinding the leave and have them backdate it when they do. Second step would have HROC escalate your status so you’ll have all of your access sooner. That might not be much sooner with how things keep changing lately, but they’ll always help the best they can.

Back