Archived No checklanes open???

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store's guests continue to refuse to use SCO. Guests with just 1 item will wait in a line rather than use SCO. Maybe if there wasn't an available lane open, they would use SCO ( just wondering out loud).

My store does a lot of our business in grocery, even though there's a grocery store across the street. I can't imagine our guests doing a cart full of small grocery items at SCO, at least not without complaining.
That is just alot of things to scan.

We're getting tons of complaints including surveys. Our STL and ETL/GE think the only reason that the guests are unhappy is that we aren't positive enough about the changes. We have to "sell" the changes to our guests.

Has your leadership given you support in what your selling points should be?

Considering how we are supposed to bow at the feet of our guests during their 'joy of life' experience in our stores, it seems inconsistent to expect our guests scan and bag their purchases. We are abandoning our guests during that last mile.

How many hours are you getting for your team vs. how many is corporate allocating?

My store continues to cut front end hours, to the point of running with 1 cashier during different periods of the day. I think leadership is trying to figure out exactly when they can skimp on front end coverage without getting negative guest feedback. Smart on their part, but I am not working harder/faster because they are cutting allocated hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back