Specialty No Fixture Room Refresh Hours

It's going to be so hard not to be a sassy, salty bitch if I get asked if we have something after this refresh and it's been tossed without my knowledge.
Hmmm..I see I'm scheduled 4 days away from recieving to clean up the fixture room next week. Been there, done that a couple times, but it goes back to a dumping ground within a week. Anything new I should know about since this seems to be company wide this time?

Hmmm..I see I'm scheduled 4 days away from recieving to clean up the fixture room next week. Been there, done that a couple times, but it goes back to a dumping ground within a week. Anything new I should know about since this seems to be company wide this time?

Company wide. Yeah right. No one at my store got scheduled.

New ISM is coming for all endcaps and there are new 3x2 signs coming for changes happening with price change. There is an Exel spreadsheet with a list of keep/toss fixtures/ISM/promo signing.

New ISM is coming for all endcaps and there are new 3x2 signs coming for changes happening with price change. There is an Exel spreadsheet with a list of keep/toss fixtures/ISM/promo signing.
The price changes are just for market currently and exclude Rhode Island and Vermont. The new headers are a waste though. There are a couple I like but most of them are just identical with a small target logo in the upper right corner. Sale? Exactly the same but apparently I have to toss my 50 sale headers to replace them with ones 5% different.

Also they want you to toss pretty much everything.

People have been throwing all kinds of shit away from the fixture room. Whether we need it or not.

: shrug:

Still looks like shit within 2 days.

Where did you read this info?
I was sent out a few weeks ago but it also is in the February addendum under every section in the new signing standard part. There’s a link to an excel sheet with a toss/keep list.

ISM has a way of getting lost/tossed in our store. I always keep my eyes out for new things in my area.

The price changes are just for market currently and exclude Rhode Island and Vermont. The new headers are a waste though. There are a couple I like but most of them are just identical with a small target logo in the upper right corner. Sale? Exactly the same but apparently I have to toss my 50 sale headers to replace them with ones 5% different.

Maybe I just assumed the price change thing was going storewide.....🤔 because the 3x2 percent off signs were shown.

There was more listed as toss for small format stores than there is for pfresh. Most of our list says keep "all remaining" with some exact quantities listed as well. However, I am certainly not spending any time counting out how many peghooks, peghook backs, or fronts I have to be certain it matches the list.

Was really hoping the new ISM would have shown up today so we could swap it all out now and know what space we have left for everything else, but no such luck. Maybe tomorrow.

Maybe I just assumed the price change thing was going storewide.....🤔 because the 3x2 percent off signs were shown.

There was more listed as toss for small format stores than there is for pfresh. Most of our list says keep "all remaining" with some exact quantities listed as well. However, I am certainly not spending any time counting out how many peghooks, peghook backs, or fronts I have to be certain it matches the list.

Was really hoping the new ISM would have shown up today so we could swap it all out now and know what space we have left for everything else, but no such luck. Maybe tomorrow.
Yeah I get a 12 foot wall for storage so we don’t really get to keep anything.... the kicker is they never send us ANYTHING with any new sets because everything is so specific to every store they never spend the time to figure it out. Add an extra locking case? That sucks guess you have to order it. An extra 4 feet of transcend? Nope figure it out.

Yeah I get a 12 foot wall for storage so we don’t really get to keep anything.... the kicker is they never send us ANYTHING with any new sets because everything is so specific to every store they never spend the time to figure it out. Add an extra locking case? That sucks guess you have to order it. An extra 4 feet of transcend? Nope figure it out.

12 feet!? 🤯 I can't even imagine.

My spreadsheet tells me to keep all fixtures. Only toss was the acrylic lock boxes and an entertainment lock box.
Fixtures I know we cant toss aren't listed, so cant go by "if it's not on the list, toss".

We got the hours to clean the fixture room. What we are lacking is dumpsters for anything we are tossing/recycling. 😡😡😡

Just got our dumpster today. We palletized a lot over the weekend. So, it all just went in the bin this afternoon. Still have a lot yet to work through.

We finished the shelf wall, storage bins, and organizing/planning steel.

Dumpster tomorrow

Just got my new ISM today. Curious if anyone else did and how much they got? The original toss list said toss the clearance 7x11s but I didn’t get any new ones. Glad I waited to toss any signs until the new stuff came in.

We got our signing today. 2 specialized pallets and 2 pallets of regular signing. Should be interesting to see it sit around for weeks. Maybe I'll just toss it all tomorrow. Who knows? My new catchphrase will be "We clearly don't have to do what the addendum states."

Just got my new ISM today. Curious if anyone else did and how much they got? The original toss list said toss the clearance 7x11s but I didn’t get any new ones. Glad I waited to toss any signs until the new stuff came in.

i got an oversized pallet today specifically for fixture room refresh but i'm not sure what's all on it because i didn't have a chance to get to it today. hopefully i can crack into it tomorrow; otherwise it'll have to wait 'til friday.

i got an oversized pallet today specifically for fixture room refresh but i'm not sure what's all on it because i didn't have a chance to get to it today. hopefully i can crack into it tomorrow; otherwise it'll have to wait 'til friday.
Wrapped in black plastic? I got 2 pallets of signs stacked on top of each other. Definitely way too many but oh well. They sent 100 of every 3 ft and 50 of each 4 ft. I can’t imagine isn’t store ever need 100 free gift card or have 100 clearance ECs at once especially not a small format with like 80 ECs total

Got three pallets total delivered today, one was black shrinked. Won't be digging into them until Friday most likely unless the VM tackles some of it tomorrow.

We swept all our metal recycling back on a sweep last week so if we do eventually get a metal dumpster, it's going to be awfully empty. 😆

Are the new signs noticeably different?
They all get the target logo added in the top corner, clearance losses the down arrows, they added “priced right daily” to the ism standards instead of sending them for every SPL, and added a new style of “under”. Also the font is a little different. Overall I like the look of them but I don’t think it was worth the update for the entire country.

edit: also no more generic red dot header from what I can tell but the actual signing standard booklets don’t come until next week so I’m not sure

They all get the target logo added in the top corner, clearance losses the down arrows, they added “priced right daily” to the ism standards instead of sending them for every SPL, and added a new style of “under”. Also the font is a little different. Overall I like the look of them but I don’t think it was worth the update for the entire country.

edit: also no more generic red dot header from what I can tell but the actual signing standard booklets don’t come until next week so I’m not sure

There's a booklet!? What forethought for once. 🤣 Easy for reordering, I'm stealing one to hide since they'll inevitably get lost.

Back