Specialty No Fixture Room Refresh Hours

New endcap signing? Can't wait for my store to screw this up too. I'm sure there will be zero hours to redo all that too. What usually happens is someone will shove all the pallets into the fire tunnel in front of the fixture room and expect someone to do something with them. And that invariably falls on the transition team since we need in the fixture room.

So my main question is, how many individual signs are there? The standards I know of are Sale, Clearance, PRD, Under, FGC.

Anything else?

So my main question is, how many individual signs are there? The standards I know of are Sale, Clearance, PRD, Under, FGC.

Anything else?
Not sure if it’s the same chain wide (I assume it is per the signing guide and I got things that don’t apply to me) but I’m at a small format and got all of the below in all sizes. 3ft EC, 4ft EC, 3 ft short, 4 ft short, Coolers, Side caps, 7x36 for electronics, and 4x36 for beauty.

Sale, Double sided for SPP
Clearance/Under on the same sign
Priced Right Daily double sided for SPP
Free GC double sided for SPP

Also new clearance overheads.

Not sure if it’s the same chain wide (I assume it is per the signing guide and I got things that don’t apply to me) but I’m at a small format and got all of the below in all sizes. 3ft EC, 4ft EC, 3 ft short, 4 ft short, Coolers, Side caps, 7x36 for electronics, and 4x36 for beauty.

Sale, Double sided for SPP
Clearance/Under on the same sign
Priced Right Daily double sided for SPP
Free GC double sided for SPP

Also new clearance overheads.

DAMMIT.

I only have four downswept shelves.

Gonna be a pain in the ASS to put in a fourth. Nobody can even reach it.

What do the clearance 7x11s look like?

DAMMIT.

I only have four downswept shelves.

Gonna be a pain in the ASS to put in a fourth. Nobody can even reach it.

What do the clearance 7x11s look like?
I didn’t get any but they were on the toss list so I assume they’re sending new ones. I’m hoping they’re just coming separately because all I got were all the different headers.

Just got my new ISM today. Curious if anyone else did and how much they got? The original toss list said toss the clearance 7x11s but I didn’t get any new ones. Glad I waited to toss any signs until the new stuff came in.
I got 3 pallets . And the clearance 7x11 were there for me

How do you have the ceiling wires hanging on the wall? What kind of fixture or bracket was used? I want to hang mine on the wall but can't figure out how to do it!

Also, looks pretty fantastic! Mine is just as clean all the way back.
The top one looks like it’s just clipped to the top of the wall and the bottom one looks like it’s clipped to some board. I would just ask your PML to add some bar to clip them on. Or if you have some extra space down low on your shelve wall you could just throw up a flat cross bar and slip them on that.

I am working on getting to this mentality. Not quite there yet, I've put a lot of work into making the fixture room what it is and can't quite let it go.
I’m in the same spot as you. All my hard work over the years. I see it slowly die. Keeping all pogs set as close as possible to planogram. Ordering signing and fixtures as needed. Keeping track of all the displays, supplies and basically everything. Keeping the fixture room clean and accessible to everyone. Now, I see the complete opposite. Signing and fixtures missing everywhere. Pogs not set right. Every time I walk in the fixture room it’s a shit show. I just get what I need and walk out. Too many hands in the pot now.

Every time they clean the fixture room, they put a lock on the door. Let's see how long it lasts this time.

There was a "plan" to have some sort of refresh done by the tl's and etl's today. Never materialized. Shocking!! Now nothing will get done. In fact, even though the sd used the 60 hours for other things, he was STILL cutting shifts today for this week. Bad management much?

Last edited:
Back