Archived No flex hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear correctly that there will be no flex hours for January since the company overspent in December? How to ever get caught back up? Oh wait, I'm a non-trained entry level worker. I don't care.

They’re severely cut. It’s strange that they’re saying they overspent when they’re the ones who came up with these ridiculous expectations/goals in the first place that required stores to overspend.

Now they want you to do SFS, OPU, and STS with no resources and ridiculous goals.

Expect more, pay less

They’re severely cut. It’s strange that they’re saying they overspent when they’re the ones who came up with these ridiculous expectations/goals in the first place that required stores to overspend.

Now they want you to do SFS, OPU, and STS with no resources and ridiculous goals.

Expect more, pay less

Yep they expect us to spend the four hours of the day with one person and expecting them to do all three.. Not likely to happen when you walk into a 100 OPU orders at 6am.. So goal times? What goal times?

I was wondering where the FUCK they went since we crushed sales this quarter

Tens and tens of thousands of hours were sank in to remodel stores for Plano support all over the country. It will probably wind up this way next year and the year after because of how aggressive they are being about remodeling and building new locations. There was a disasterous amount of bad planning this last year, and this year will likely play out the same way.

Tens and tens of thousands of hours were sank in to remodel stores for Plano support all over the country. It will probably wind up this way next year and the year after because of how aggressive they are being about remodeling and building new locations. There was a disasterous amount of bad planning this last year, and this year will likely play out the same way.

Could you elaborate on the part where you write "Plano support" please?

Could you elaborate on the part where you write "Plano support" please?

When a store under goes remodel they work on different areas of the store at different times. Typically extra TMs are brought in to assist the Plano team or they create a remodel team to do a Plano like job removing merchandise and relocating merchandise so the contractors can move in to that area to work, then resetting area after the work is completed.

When a store under goes remodel they work on different areas of the store at different times. Typically extra TMs are brought in to assist the Plano team or they create a remodel team to do a Plano like job removing merchandise and relocating merchandise so the contractors can move in to that area to work, then resetting area after the work is completed.

We had a remodel team at our store. They specifically worked overnight.

All of our flex members have zero hours and then they get put into random departments. Did online orders get shut down and only opu is now. I waunder who does all the picking and the packing or what happened to all that besides opu .

I can't wait to see what happens later this year, as my store is supposed to get a remodel. I have helped with a couple of these in the past and really enjoyed it. I really would to be apart of this process again, but I can't see it going well in my store. I can't see them being to staff enough people for this process. They are lossing lots of good team members due to hour cuts and even had a hard time hiring for the Christmas season. During our last big remodel they hired like at Christmas, so they could get rid of anyone they did not want or need after the remodel was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back