Archived No funds in HSA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

garbage

Former TPS/Current Security at major grocery chain
So, I enrolled in the HSA program this year, but it still shows a balance of $0. Does anyone know why this is?

I thought new enerollment started on 04/01. Your pay stub will should the deductions.
I just spend like a good 15+ minutes on the phone with Target Benefits, Optium Bank, and UHC. The consensus is I should have the money in there, but because the new plan started on 04/01, the online balances haven't updated yet. Hopefully that's the case, if not, then I'm missing a fairly significant sum of money.

Target Benefits says they are deducting the money and show that the money should be in the account (online it shows $00.00), UHC says the HSA has nothing to do with them, and Optium Bank says the just manage the account.

I just spend like a good 15+ minutes on the phone with Target Benefits, Optium Bank, and UHC. The consensus is I should have the money in there, but because the new plan started on 04/01, the online balances haven't updated yet. Hopefully that's the case, if not, then I'm missing a fairly significant sum of money.

Target Benefits says they are deducting the money and show that the money should be in the account (online it shows $00.00), UHC says the HSA has nothing to do with them, and Optium Bank says the just manage the account.
I am sorry. You should not be getting run around.

How many paychecks have you earned since 4/1? There's probably not been much sent to it yet. Also, I've noticed that it takes until around Tuesday after payday to get from target to the hsa.

I have the HRA plan. Are you doing the rally rewards to get another $500 of free money? I did all my HRA reward challenges on 04/02 and the $500 appeared within minutes in my HRA account.

How many paychecks have you earned since 4/1? There's probably not been much sent to it yet. Also, I've noticed that it takes until around Tuesday after payday to get from target to the hsa.
I believe only 1, but since I elected for $200 to be put in it, I think that should show up all at once.

I have the HRA plan. Are you doing the rally rewards to get another $500 of free money? I did all my HRA reward challenges on 04/02 and the $500 appeared within minutes in my HRA account.
Yes, I completed them just recently after I realized I had to do them again for this year. It might have updated my funds since then, I need to recheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back