No Hours in January

Hi Fellers, Target switched me from seasonal SFS to permanent GM expert but I am not on schedule yet and I got message in my target portal inbox that I have to complete computer training again for GM. Before this I completed training for SFS but cross trained in different depts.

Check the swap board if your store has one.
If not, download Kronos & look for shifts to pick up.
I've been picking up cashier shifts at least 1-2 a week.

We have the same problem at the grocery store I work at now. I often get 32 hours, instead of 40 this time of year (better than I saw when I was at SpoT). I've had it a little better or a lot better than that the past few weeks, as my supervisor is on vacation and I am considered the assistant manager. After working what will be 6 days and 42 hours this week I am ready for the boss to return and for 3 days off, despite only getting 32 hours and returning to my normal wage (I get paid the same rate as my boss while he is away).

You are doing the right thing redeye58 but I did cashier a lot in fact, I was a cashier at my previous store. Although it was a Grocery store but still, being a cashier is a nightmare. I don't want to work on register anymore. I do doordash instead of cashier.

Back