Archived no market coverage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMNDZ bruhh

Former Backroom Dayside
for the past month, there has been no one in market until 6pm. the freezer/coolers push becomes REALLY BIG, we end up using like 3 smart carts in each cooler almost and when the person comes in at 6pm, they have to push ALL of it themselves as well as finishing their zone...

its f**ked up for the ETLs to do nothing when all that work is their, we have ONE ETL who will always push it when their is no coverage, and its not even his responsibility, our market TL doesn't do S**t about it and refuses to push it. whenever i finish pulling cafs i ALWAYS let them know that its building up in their...almost all the smart carts are overflowing with product...its ridicules!

does anyone else going through the same thing at their stores with no market coverage?

Yup. Exactly the same thing happens at my store at least 5 of 7 days of the week. I don't think our p-fresh TL even does his own pulls.

It would be nice to even HAVE a market TM come in at 6 =) at my store so the pfresh closer wouldnt have to zone everything plus pulls plus all the other routines

A slight derail. But what does your store's market team normally do? I was one of the first people to to be put in the market position at my store but I still end up doing my normal coverage of meat and dairy with a little extra coverage in freezer.

We have to deal with no "market" coverage at all. 2 TMs who constantly called out and were our evening coverage are now gone :yess: and :wacko:

Flow team pushes freezer, cooler and dry pulls up to the 1:00s I push Pro1-2 and meat do SDAs cleaning and other pFresh tasks and do a quick zone of G before 2

Our afternoon/evening person if or when we get one again pushes all later pulls for freezer, cooler. Pushes milk and eggs and zones G. pFresh is typically last priority or at least it seems that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back