Archived No more store side pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read about this but my store hasn't said anything about it. We're a mall store and we have a curb side here.

Yup, curbside is done. And finally we aren't under NDA anymore for it lol.CVS bought out a large portion of curbside, and it will now be a service exclusively they offer.

We were supposed to be starting curbside pickup ages ago, nothing ever happened. Not surprised honestly.

Yup, curbside is done. And finally we aren't under NDA anymore for it lol.CVS bought out a large portion of curbside, and it will now be a service exclusively they offer.

Ohhhhh, around the time I first heard we were done with curbside, the app notified me that I could use a coupon because now they're in cvs. Of course not available in my area. That's interesting, though. None of the CVS stores around here are large or busy enough to warrant not getting out of your car. The only one that is is the one inside of target.

That is kind of funny. Does anyone know what caused it to be revived? Or was the article wrong, and Target wasn't ending curbside pickup, just ending the pilot in favor of a full rollout?

For some of you saying “they stopped curbside but now there’s drive up?!”

Curbside was a 3rd party company. It was used to develop the OPU, drive up, and parts of SFS we know now. Cut out the middle man and you make more money.

Oh, and more stores are getting drive up. Eventually all stores will have it.

Kind of makes you wonder where they’ll go with Shipt eh?

For some of you saying “they stopped curbside but now there’s drive up?!”

Curbside was a 3rd party company. It was used to develop the OPU, drive up, and parts of SFS we know now. Cut out the middle man and you make more money.

Oh, and more stores are getting drive up. Eventually all stores will have it.

Kind of makes you wonder where they’ll go with Shipt eh?

Thanks. I never even heard of Curbside before this thread. I was busy setting pogs.

Hate drive up with a passion. However it makes money.

Worst line I’ve heard told to a GS team member who had to walk out in the sub zero temperature to give some lazy loser her snacks, “they make you come out here in this weather” -_-

Worst line I’ve heard told to a GS team member who had to walk out in the sub zero temperature to give some lazy loser her snacks, “they make you come out here in this weather” -_-
This was literally everybody I took an order out to during the polar vortex.... like bitc what the fuck? Don’t order stuff and they won’t make me come out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back