No Schedule After Orientation

I had a weird orientation as in I left after the videos bc they didn’t have my employee number. They called and said come back on Tuesday, which I did, to do the computer stuff and hands on training. The people from my original orientation were there, they said they got their schedules for the next 2 weeks at the end of orientation. My trainer said schedules come out on Thursday at noon and I checked but only the day I went(Tuesday) was there. No schedule for next week. I do remember hearing there would be an orientation group on Friday so maybe my schedule will be sent out with theirs? Should I wait until Monday to see if the schedule is sent to me? Or just call tomorrow?

I had a weird orientation as in I left after the videos bc they didn’t have my employee number. They called and said come back on Tuesday, which I did, to do the computer stuff and hands on training. The people from my original orientation were there, they said they got their schedules for the next 2 weeks at the end of orientation. My trainer said schedules come out on Thursday at noon and I checked but only the day I went(Tuesday) was there. No schedule for next week. I do remember hearing there would be an orientation group on Friday so maybe my schedule will be sent out with theirs? Should I wait until Monday to see if the schedule is sent to me? Or just call tomorrow?
Call tomorrow and ask for HR, they can help

Why would they give everyone else a schedule and not you. That makes no sense. Go as soon as the store opens and tell them to give you a schedule immediately and tell them your not leaving until you get one. If you call they could give the run around.

Did you give them, your work permit?

Why would they give everyone else a schedule and not you. That makes no sense. Go as soon as the store opens and tell them to give you a schedule immediately and tell them your not leaving until you get one. If you call they could give the run around.

Calling is fine. Doing what you suggest is a better way to get told to not bother coming in again. It's obnoxiously aggressive and overly dramatic.

Back