Archived No vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same way you would with a tub. Repacks. While I agree I like the tubs, I really do enjoy the customization of the uboat and the fact it has an actual spot to put cardboard
Oh.

We ordered a bunch of new tubs with shelves right before they made them not orderable. So we have all these shiny smooth driving tubs with shelves that have multiple dividers 🙂

Oh.

We ordered a bunch of new tubs with shelves right before they made them not orderable. So we have all these shiny smooth driving tubs with shelves that have multiple dividers 🙂
Oh I hate the tubs with shelves... they break easily

Zone, Backstock, Grab Go backs, Push Freight, Pull and Push EXFs...wait shoot EXFS first of course....oh shit fix the CLEARANCE endcaps as well...take down ad on SATURDAY FUCKING NIGHT put the balls back in the ballpit every 10 minutes...help with that carry out because we have NO HOURS SOMEHOW WITH ALL THESE RIDICULOUS SALES AND FOOT TRAFFIC omfg we gotta COMPETE WITH WALMART AND AMAZON dead lmfao yeah no you aint competition Target...stop...just stop. Oh and do that revision. Silly me, I forgot. OHHH and do your pulls and push them and also you gotta do phone service. God...Electronics should be an $18 an hour position with what they are tasked with. Glad I got out of that area. Edit: and yeah that is with ONE person schedules except Fri, Sat, and Sun. Someone starts at 6 (no idea when they leave anymore) and someone starts at 3 til close...ridiculous expectations. I always shoot the shit with electronics TMs because they know the weirdest guests and I was electronics for a year. haha

Last edited:
Oh I hate the tubs with shelves... they break easily
our shelves are literally 8 years old and have only one broken one...odd-- not saying you're wrong just wondering if you guys got a bad batch of tubs or something...or maybe our PMT is a ninja at fixing them because I work most days of the week for 4 years now and never seen a broken one....they are some of the worst ideas for a vehicle to push off of though...I can fit almost as much shit on a 3 tier as I can on a tub besides case stock...it's kinda dumb...we should just do case stock pulls separately ..*LOOKING AT YOU CORPORATE*......would save so much vehicle confusion..we'd know how many DPCIs are gonna be open stock...and what are in case stock locations even if they're not actual case stock ...which I'm fine with since my ETL doesn't give a fuck about changing that shit and tells us to do it...with our lack of hours and stressed projects and tasks lmao... edit: to be clear a lot of our low case stock is classified as open in many aisles due to it being...well larger open case stock...I'd think most stores did this yeah? lol

In my store that will get your shit dumped on the floor.. SFS only.. Cause they did that and took carts that were full waiting to be packed, and we lost batches and had to cancel orders. Yeah that is a "oh fuck no!" The rule we put in since we don't actually use all the SFS carts we have was we didn't label all of them, so the ones that are blank are up for grabs for any team that needs it. But if its labeled? yeah just don't do it.

Our response is always, not our responsibility to make up for your mistakes. You can make empty vehicles just as easily as taking ours.
Sad all of our 18 carts are labeled and I am not allowed to use one FOR ANYTHING without begging a leader basically so I use shopping carts so I wont get yelled at AS much lol fucking ridiculous. I get we're trying to create a habit of not using them for anything but SFS but when there is a rush in a task...any backroom vehicle should be for grabs at least for a short period of time. Thank god it hasn't been that bad. Funny thing is even during Q4 we didn't have so much of a rush that all 18 carts were being used for SFS so...what the heck is the issue? Crazy team leads, I tell ya.

How are you supposed to pull something like HBA autofills or STAT autofills onto a uboat though? 💀
when the new process started I used repacks and I do agree it's ridiculous but if you never knew about tubs existing you'd just roll your eyes and get with the club and we'd all be in the same boat. I hate to side with modernization but if this is how it was always done we'd make silly jokes about it every so often and just continue our job. I think 3 tiers are the most superior pushing vehicle due to their mobility but u boats can act as great shelves...I feel like we should have grip tape and wacos on them instead...Target never does anything right they just do it like it's "fast casual" but for ALL products not just clothing lines. Stupid as fuck.

Sad all of our 18 carts are labeled and I am not allowed to use one FOR ANYTHING without begging a leader basically so I use shopping carts so I wont get yelled at AS much lol fucking ridiculous. I get we're trying to create a habit of not using them for anything but SFS but when there is a rush in a task...any backroom vehicle should be for grabs at least for a short period of time. Thank god it hasn't been that bad. Funny thing is even during Q4 we didn't have so much of a rush that all 18 carts were being used for SFS so...what the heck is the issue? Crazy team leads, I tell ya.

Really what is the big deal? Yeah that they are for a specific process and you are not part of that process. Get over it.

Curious as to what others are using to pick up the strays they find as they "zone as you go". I used to have a cart to toss it in and take it up for reshop when I went to pick up reshop for my own dept. I'm also trying to figure out how to keep my spare labels, printer, notebook. etc. with me throughout the day and would like some good tips on how to spend less time picking up the cardboard that is continually falling off of the uboat as I move it. I feel like I've lost my ergonomics.

I would question any lead who wants to get rid of tubs just to be rid of tubs. We didn't suddenly stop NEEDING them. My store has a ton still, if my dtl wants them gone I will be pulling her aside next visit.
I don’t think it’s the DTL. From reading here I’m assuming it’s company wide. We were supposed to send ours back but they have been sitting full of product for at least 2 months. I guess once they finally clean them up and we get more uboats in, they will be gone.

We in Electronics pull and backstock our own product. I try to keep at least two three tiers dedicated to us in the electronics backroom. If both are filled with back stock, I will backstock the lighter one, then use it for reshop while I zone and scan EXFs. It is then my three tier for my pulls and pushing the cage.

They replaced most of our tubs with a bunch of shorter u-boats that are supposed to be used for pulls only. They aren't too bad in that they are more stable and maneuverable than the full-length u-boats for the truck, but there is nowhere to put cardboard. They are, of course, always full of something.

our shelves are literally 8 years old and have only one broken one...odd-- not saying you're wrong just wondering if you guys got a bad batch of tubs or something...or maybe our PMT is a ninja at fixing them because I work most days of the week for 4 years now and never seen a broken one....they are some of the worst ideas for a vehicle to push off of though...I can fit almost as much shit on a 3 tier as I can on a tub besides case stock...it's kinda dumb...we should just do case stock pulls separately ..*LOOKING AT YOU CORPORATE*......would save so much vehicle confusion..we'd know how many DPCIs are gonna be open stock...and what are in case stock locations even if they're not actual case stock ...which I'm fine with since my ETL doesn't give a fuck about changing that shit and tells us to do it...with our lack of hours and stressed projects and tasks lmao... edit: to be clear a lot of our low case stock is classified as open in many aisles due to it being...well larger open case stock...I'd think most stores did this yeah? lol
I’m not saying they always break. My old store only had two and they were both broken and I’ve seen other stores went vent up broken ones. Haven’t personally ever broke one though

I can always find a vehicle. Oh look a bunch of repacks of bullseyes playground on a uboat. I just pull off onto the floor and I’m off with a Uboat.

The flow tl will hunt anyone down who's using one of the vehicles they "own."

we sent all of our tubs to the local foodbank and now we only have like 5 which are used mainly for pulls (pets, chem, stationary/plug and a couple other departments) hba is generally in 3 tier carts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back