Archived No vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can count on one hand the amount of guest carts I've seen in our backroom. And I think that's only because they were broken.

Clogged up the fire aisle and office/stationary aisles in the backroom. Pulling was a nightmare, along with trying to get stuff down with the wave on the plug wall.

I head in for overnight inventory tonight...Lord knows if they got it all cleared up or not.

We aren't allowed to use carts. They sent 6 tubs back. All the flats belong to flow on truck days. All other vehicles are full of backstock. Well, what am I supposed to use?
Same BS at my store. The fresh team can't use tagged vehicles from the line. Then how are we supposed to break down the load? Then I guess STL realized to order extra uboats and everyone else would end up taking them.

I can always find a vehicle. Oh look a bunch of repacks of bullseyes playground on a uboat. I just pull off onto the floor and I’m off with a Uboat.
Yup. Just get rid of that shit when nobody is watchin. Do a mini Grand Theft Auto!! Haha.

I would be so mad if they get rid of tubs. I think tubs are more guest/salesfloor friendly than the long ass uboats that half the time you are pulling, breaking your back just to see better, when really you should be pushing!

this is why we cannot have good things...

Screen-Shot-2019-03-28-at-5-22-59-PM.png

how the hell did they get that home ?? and why ???????

a handbasket would've fit the aesthetic way more (could've arranged some of the bags IN the basket...), would've been way less annoying to get, and easier to return.

We are ordering some more u boats to help on the line, which will also result in us not having to use the p fresh ones. (Btw, what does p fresh stand for??). Our bins have seen better days but the main thing they get used for is overflow items that still need to be back stocked

That's the STL's shrine. Who the hell would take that shit home?! And why?

Live in a big ass apartment building where you car is a quarter mile from the elevator and you have a full load of groceries.. Cat littler included.. Load up and roll that shit right in the door.. I had a grandma cart you know the wire, four wheels for years for that. Also great for the laundry mat, load it up haul it all in at once..

Carts are easy to swipe if you have a pick up truck.. Not that I would know anything about that! 😈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back