Archived Non-stop ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I worked from 1:30 to close last night and I rang up quests from start to finish only stopping for breaks. Our LOD last night was out in the store somewhere and we had quests walking in at 10:06. I asked my GSA, hey are the doors supposed to be locked because quests are still coming in? I was still ringing up quests at 10:15 and my GSA told me to just go home and she would get the rest of the quests in the store. My arms, hands and shoulders hurt so bad I don't think I can cook my Easter dinner......maybe Chinese!

Our goal was 280k. Not sure how we ended up but i think near 240k. This goal was just as high as Christmas without all the seasonal hires. How can you possibly think you can ring all day with not all registers open and only 8 hardlines TMs

Our goal was 280k. Not sure how we ended up but i think near 240k. This goal was just as high as Christmas without all the seasonal hires. How can you possibly think you can ring all day with not all registers open and only 8 hardlines TMs

You can't. All you can do is your best. Not your fault that Spot doesn't provide the necessary tools (such as adequate staffing) to do the job properly. In my short time with Spot I have learned to not worry about management issues, sales goals, conversions, etc...I do the best job I can...PERIOD.

Did a split yesterday since the closer called out.
I had the lights off, equipment in pieces all over the counters & guests STILL came up to try to get a drink.
After I was done, I cashiered for a couple hrs before going home to a hot soak & a cold beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back