Answered Not told I'm "getting written up"

I was spoken to by HR ETL about an incident involving a conflict with another TM during which I cursed; and she reported me. There was no mention of being written up. Does that mean I was simply coached? Or can they write you up without telling you? Thanks.

Cursing around other TMs at my stores was common. Cursing in front of a guest is another thing.
I would also differentiate between cursing in front of a TM and cursing AT them.

A TM cursing in front of or even at me would not send me running to management though. A leader cursing at me might be a different story.

Yes you were coached. It's in your record.

Maybe not? "Coach" was never used.

I would also differentiate between cursing in front of a TM and cursing AT them.

Yeah. It was the latter.

It could have been a coaching, or just a heads up. At my store, HR would not actually coach--only your TL would. Don't swear around the tm again and it won't matter.
If you are written up (CA), you have to acknowledge it, and can see it, in Workday.

The word coach was never used. I definitely didn't sign anything.

"coach" doesn't have to be said. In fact, it would be called a performance discussion. If you are that concerned, you will need to ask a leader to look for you.

"coach" doesn't have to be said. In fact, it would be called a performance discussion. If you are that concerned, you will need to ask a leader to look for you.
I agree I always say to my team this is a seek to understand conversation. But after I’m done talking with the it goes in workday

One of the reasons I left that fucking day care center, stupid shit like the moronic phrase "written up." Too old, too smart, too experienced for dumb ass shit like that.
I hate to break the news to you, but every person who works to earn a living faces the risk of being disciplined for job-related issues. That even includes the highest-level people like CEOs and the President of the United States. Regardless of your claim that you are
Too old, too smart, too experienced for dumb ass shit like that
you will have to occasionally face this or else remain jobless and bitterly unhappy.

Back