Archived Now it's posted, what's your schedule for Thanksgiving and Black Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart621

Flow Driver
They should have posted your schedule Friday afternoon.

Thursday - 0000 - 0700 Backroom Log
Friday - 0900 - 0530 Log Zone

Taking a truck on Thanksgiving. Hopefully a small truck. Finally I'm not opening for BF but pushing CAFs or replenishing the salesfloor on BF

Thursday off
Friday 9-4 as a cashier (I'm a pharm tech, but I offered to work for hours.... But I have the same hours instead of it being extra)

However, my schedule for the other days is mucked and has me working on Wednesday which was a day I requested off in my interview. Our ETL that does our schedule was off so HR did the schedule, I expect it to change.

My scheduled was mucked up, too. I started out with 26 hours for the week, but after talking with the ETL-HR last night, I'm up to 45.

Anyway...

Thursday 730pm - 1130pm GSA
Friday 4am - 12pm guest services

(Yes, I agreed to that....)

Thursday: 7:30pm-5:30am Friday: 10:00am-7:30pm working 20 hours in a roughly 24 hour period. <notgonnahappen.jpg>

friday 1am-9:30 I'm surprised I'm not scheduled in electronics. 6 yrs at target always at electronics every blackfriday.

I got lucky and got a decent schedule. Two years in row!

Thursday: off
Friday: 9:00 to 4:00 pm

OK, I thought the 8 hours between shifts was a federal labor law? Apparently that is a California thing too?????? Ye gads.

Thursday, 7-30 - 5. Since we're graciously being allowed to stay on our weekend rotations this season, I'm off for the rest of the weekend. Definitely can't complain!

I'm so mad at my schedule. :p Only TL without overtime, only TL that has to work both weekends before and after Thanksgiving. My STL has also revamped the LOD schedule where I'm only LOD on weekends, but has graciously given me closing LOD on Christmas Eve and all the SF TLs open. Not. Happy.

Wednesday til midnight. Off the rest of the week til Monday. Wheeeeeee!!! Got more important stuff to do than sell crap to greedy people.

I totally lucked out. I just transitioned into Signing (tonight's my first night on my own), and I'm working Wednesday night 10 pm - 6 am (Thursday morning), then not again until Friday night at 10 pm! I'm still in shock. This is my first BF in 4 years with Target not working.

I'm not sure how this shift will be but I got Friday 4pm-12:30 am. Then Saturday 5pm-12am. I had a mid shift last year and It was alright. I'm just worried it'll be a disaster and impossible to zone. On a sidenote the people I close with a like, so I'm trying to be positive in that regard...I wonder what LOD I'll have though. I swear If I get this one It'll be a fucking nightmare.

Tuesday: 9a -7p Pharmacy (I tech)
Wednesday: 5p -10:30p (SD), 11p - 5a (BF Prep)
Thursday: 7:30p - 5a (GSA)
Black Friday: 5p - 1a (SD)

Question for all the openers. Are you going to get some sleep, or just go straight in? I think i am going straight in with no sleep. I work 7:45pm to around 4. i got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back