Archived Oakland-Emeryvile Target Number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what the store # is, but Carts does indeed know how to use Google to not answer your question!

I wouldn't be asking on a forum if I was able to find the answer on Google and there is only one Target on the border of Oakland and Emeryvile. To anyone who knows the answer, that's all the info they should need.

I went to Google. I typed in "Target Oakland-Emeryville" and pressed "Google Search." The seventh result on the page was titled "Target Oakland-Emeryville #2767 (Target) - 1555 40th St Emeryville." That is how to find it on Google. You're welcome. :lol:

I wouldn't be asking on a forum if I was able to find the answer on Google and there is only one Target on the border of Oakland and Emeryvile. To anyone who knows the answer, that's all the info they should need.

Though I suppose it wasn't needed to find your answer, a state would've been a nice bit of information to have. No one here is going to just "know" the answer. Give us a little to work with.

I always knew Cali was discovered by Sebastián de Belalcázar,
Stupid history teacher ....

Is there any other prominent cities in this country named Oakland besides the one in California? And I mean widely known and populated? lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back