OH and audit.

How does system led audits generate? I see the same locations for weeks at a time. The oh and sfq are accurate for items it’s verifying.

INF I get. Guess it makes sense for stuff not selling. Never thought about shipt but that’s the wave of the future. See it most in beverage. It’s also annoying that I can audit one shelf location under adult beverage category and then be pulled to audit the exact same shelf under consumables.

Does INF a produce item put that item into the pfresh ordering system .???
I see lots of things in there that I did not order and have to zero out cause I don’t want it to come in cause I have too many already.

Does INF a produce item put that item into the pfresh ordering system .???
I see lots of things in there that I did not order and have to zero out cause I don’t want it to come in cause I have too many already.
Depends do they inf and than audit? Which is the standard practice to do btw. So in that case yes . Because audit triggers replenishment

So if i inflated OH of an item so that i wouldn't receive more because i feel that i already have enough and forget to change it back before inventory would financials then be impacted. Audit doesn't change our "book inventory"

So if i inflated OH of an item so that i wouldn't receive more because i feel that i already have enough and forget to change it back before inventory would financials then be impacted. Audit doesn't change our "book inventory"
Nope, even inflating an on-hand doesn't impact the financials. It's 100% bad practice to inflate an on-hand like that and it should NEVER be intentionally done, but it will not directly impact your financials. The only thing that causes shrink (which impacts your financials) is when you inventory and you are physically missing items you are supposed to have. Audit doesn't impact your book inventory or your SKU inventory.

Just realize that if you run out of the item and flex needs it because of your on hand shenanigans, you will have a war on your hands.

Lower your capacity don’t change your on hands

Good to know. I personally don't do this but was aware of it being done to force back to dc. Thanks all!

Back