Archived Oh no.....they're all coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got into work at 10. The stuff I got online at 3:15, we still had in the store. At the store I bought the Philip Lim camo jogger pants, the Jason Wu bag with the cat and the John Derian lily pad tray. I heard at 8, we only had 3 people at the door. One of my fellow tms said people were lining up at a store in Horseheads, I think, at 2 am. WTF

Got into work at 10. The stuff I got online at 3:15, we still had in the store. At the store I bought the Philip Lim camo jogger pants, the Jason Wu bag with the cat and the John Derian lily pad tray. I heard at 8, we only had 3 people at the door. One of my fellow tms said people were lining up at a store in Horseheads, I think, at 2 am. WTF
That cat bag was so cute, they were all gone at my store by the time I came in.

That Tea Kettle is beautiful. I think it even looks better (IMO) than the original Alessi one it’s modeled from, that retails for $200. If you can find one, grab it. Someone in your family will want it as a gift, if you don't. I'm pissed I couldn't get one.

That Tea Kettle is beautiful. I think it even looks better (IMO) than the original Alessi one it’s modeled from, that retails for $200. If you can find one, grab it. Someone in your family will want it as a gift, if you don't. I'm pissed I couldn't get one.
They’re reselling on eBay already for $100

Not one person at the front door before we opened. Even brought in AP and extra TMs. FOS still looks full.

I was surprised to see Lilly dresses left at the store I went to this morning. And plenty of Missoni, got my $35 tote! Would have been nice to snag the matching Missoni winter hat & scarf too but the hats were gone. Nothing really looked picked over at all.

Same here. The Missoni travel tote was still there when I came in this morning, but I ordered it online just in case it was gone. We didn't get the Jason Wu tote or the Isaac Mizrahi sweater, so I'm glad I ordered them. We only had seven designers and we didn't get every piece from each of the collections. From the looks of it, just the Lilly Pulitzer fruit bowls and cosmetic bags, and the Missoni hats and scarves went.

I was surprised to see Lilly dresses left at the store I went to this morning. And plenty of Missoni, got my $35 tote! Would have been nice to snag the matching Missoni winter hat & scarf too but the hats were gone. Nothing really looked picked over at all.
The whole thing was kinda a bust. I thought it was funny they sent an email “we’ve done so good so far! We will be opening up certain Items for OPU this afternoon.” As in we didn’t do well... so now we have to let people order online

We had a ton left when i went in this morning but had sold down quite a bit by the afternoon. No one was really rushing out for it, but a lot of guests were happy we still had things in stock.

We had a mini rush at 7am then nothing, 8am bigger rush and it stayed busy all day. Like we were busy.

Also lots of pissed off guests when they found out we were holding to the five item rule.. Finally an AP who put teeth in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back