Status
Not open for further replies.
://///

Attachments

• 798D1A71-DE6E-4F63-A44E-C601423D22CA.jpeg
    798D1A71-DE6E-4F63-A44E-C601423D22CA.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 47
We are only getting seven :(

After looking through them, the only things I really want are the Missoni totes.

Ha. My style team was called to a "quick 15 minute huddle" at the fitting room this afternoon where they were to be informed of this. An hour and a half later they finally broke huddle and they all looked like they would kill anyone at the drop of a hat. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a couple of notices put in this week from style.

We're getting 9. I've already started planning with the VM and gave my SD a list of scheduling needs and key TMs because they didn't have time (🙄) to read the September addendum. It's going to be such a pain in the ass; the logistics of it, finding the coverage for it without screwing over the other Style areas and I already know that guests will complain about the selection.

And we're undergoing a remodel.

I asked for the day off for a legitimate reason as I have plans to attend a festival. Usually my requests are approved but now I'm thinking it may not be so I need to check on that tomorrow. Funny thing is, if I didn't have plans I would actually WANT to work that day, I think it would be chaotic fun!

How does this work for TMs who want to buy something? Meaning, I know it is completely against company policy to put stuff like this on hold ahead of time, but it's fine for me to get in line on the day of and come in with the other guests and ravage the place, yes?

How does this work for TMs who want to buy something? Meaning, I know it is completely against company policy to put stuff like this on hold ahead of time, but it's fine for me to get in line on the day of and come in with the other guests and ravage the place, yes?
I think we have to wait 15 minutes. (Someone can check me on that though)

It'll take at least 15 minutes to grab the stuff and make it to the front of the checkout line.

The fifteen minutes only applies to TMs on the clock. If you are working when the store opens, you have to wait fifteen minutes before making a purchase (while on break!). If you are not scheduled that day, you can act as any guest would (within reason of course, lol).

Guess I'll just order my tea kettle online at 8, I'm working Saturday and I know we only have two so far because I handled both of them. No way this isn't going to be a shitshow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back